13th International Congress for the Study of Child Language
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Monday, July 14 to Friday, July 18, 2014
This website contains information about the IASCL Conference to be held in Amsterdam from Monday, July 14th to Friday, July 18th, 2014. This website will be regularly updated, so please check back later for additional news and information about the conference.
- EXTENDED DEADLINE: Abstract submission by September 30th, 2013.
- Registration open as of December 15th, 2013.
Deadline for submissions (symposia and individual posters): September 15th, 2013
Please, check the website regularly for practical information about the conference venue, travel to and accommodation in Amsterdam, parallel events, etc.
A provisional program will be posted online as soon as possible after acceptance of attendance has been received
Event Organization and Coordination
- Anne Baker (chair)
- Jan de Jong
- Steven Gillis
- Frank Wijnen
Supported by Martine de Wit (UvA Conference Office)
- Anne Baker (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Steven Gillis (Antwerp, Belgium: Chair)
- Jan de Jong (Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Frank Wijnen (Utrecht, The Netherlands)
- Shanley Allen (Kaiserslautern, Germany)
- Edith Bavin (Melbourne, Australia)
- Jana Iverson (Pittsburgh, USA)
- Theo Marinis (Reading, UK)
- Rachel Mayberry (San Diego, USA)
For any inquiries you may have regarding the IASCL Amsterdam 2014 Conference, please contact The UvA conference office at: Conference@uva.nl (please mention IASCL2014 in subject line).